Making use of a home inspection is important to both buyer and seller. It provides reassurance to the customers being able to know the real physical condition of the house, even if it is almost new. Buyers will feel comforted knowing that there are no possible significant surprises that may arise and would feel confident to place a bid. As a seller, you can also save time and money with a home inspection.
Home Inspection Services
DASET Home Inspections has a strong understanding of the market. Costs can vary depending on the size and age of the house, scope of services, etc. However, the value of the home inspection is priceless considering the investment being made. A good quality home inspection takes time and attention to detail. Our pricing is competitive and our service continues even after the inspection is complete.
- Single Family (up to 2,500 Square Feet) $450 *Radon testing included
- Single Family (over 2,500 Square Feet) start at $525 *Radon testing included
- Townhouse start at $350 *Radon testing included
- Condo start at $275
- Two Family start at $500 *Radon testing included
- Three Family start at $575 *Radon testing included
- Four Family start at $650 *Radon testing included
- Radon Testing without Home Inspection $125
Is it beneficial to have your home inspected before selling it? The answer is “Yes.” It is important that you know the real condition of your home before engaging in a contract of selling it. A home inspection involves making a thorough study of your home to diagnose any physical defects. Its service also includes identifying possible future costs of the property that may need to be replaced, repaired or just monitored.
- Pre-Listing Inspection for Sellers – not including Radon $350 (up to 2,500 Square Feet)
- Pre-Listing Inspection for Sellers – not including Radon $450 (over 2,500 Square Feet)
- Consultation – not including report or Radon $200-$350